Thursday, May 03, 2007

Popsicles

Karly is teething and had a fever today, so we decided to try and see if a popsicle would help. Well, from the first picture you would think Karly really enjoyed it--but as you look at the next few pics, you'll see it was actually Bella enjoying the popsicle!

Is there anything cuter than a bare belly baby?!

This is Karly's "What's the big deal, Mom?!?" face.

"I'm a good sharer!"

Then, we had fun rinsing off in the faucet.




And, of course, Bella joined in and got a bath out of the whole thing!

3 comments:

Bryan and Ashley said...

So cute Kari! I love your new puppy--she's adorable! Hope you guys are doing wondefully!

Lindsey said...

Karly is a mini you!!! Those are some very cute pictures!!

Terry said...

Kari,
This is Terry, Kelly's cousin. Karly is such a doll!!! I love all your pictures and stories. You have an adorable family!