Old Navy has the best Halloween costumes!! Shelly and I were looking at them the other day and I was having the hardest time deciding which one to get. The lion, zebra, and monkey were all very cute. And actually, I passed over the chicken thinking it wasn't as great as the others. But that was until I put it on Karly! Shelly and I had to pull out our cell phones and take pictures--she was so cute!! And what was even better is that she knew how cute she was and just stood there with a big grin on her face.

I tried to get some good pictures to share, but Bella thought Karly was a huge stuffed toy to play with and wouldn't leave her alone.
And then...
Mom turned the tables on Bella.
She has a costume too! Our little angel...
This is her "please get this off me" face.





2 comments:
This is so cute! I love Halloween costumes, very cute choices by the way. I noticed your Roberts pumpkin in the background too, good memories!
I love the cute Halloween costumes! Adorable! Aaron is trying to get me to say yes to getting a dog and your dog is so cute that I almost would say yes!
Post a Comment