Okay, so Karly was too scared to actually talk to Santa let alone sit on his lap. But, she thought the hat and candy cane afterwards were pretty darn cool!
I can't believe I came across your blog! I'm not quite sure how I did, but when I saw pictures of your little girl, I knew it had to be the Kari Nielsen whom I used to play with almost everyday of my life until we moved. It's me, Jennie Southwick! Crazy, huh! This is pretty much proof that i creep around on others blogs (don't we all), but rarely do I find someone that I know. So, I was completely shocked when I came across yours. How fun! Your little girl is so stinkin cute, and there is some definite resemblance of her mom! Anyway, I hope you don't mind if I check in on your blog every so often. Here is the web address to my blog if you'd like to take a peek: www.spendloveandco.blogspot.com. I'd also love to chat and catch up on old times so if you'd like, here's my email as well: jspendlo@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from ya soon!!
2 comments:
I can't believe I came across your blog! I'm not quite sure how I did, but when I saw pictures of your little girl, I knew it had to be the Kari Nielsen whom I used to play with almost everyday of my life until we moved. It's me, Jennie Southwick! Crazy, huh! This is pretty much proof that i creep around on others blogs (don't we all), but rarely do I find someone that I know. So, I was completely shocked when I came across yours. How fun! Your little girl is so stinkin cute, and there is some definite resemblance of her mom! Anyway, I hope you don't mind if I check in on your blog every so often. Here is the web address to my blog if you'd like to take a peek: www.spendloveandco.blogspot.com. I'd also love to chat and catch up on old times so if you'd like, here's my email as well: jspendlo@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from ya soon!!
What a doll!
Post a Comment