Karly, Bella and I got to spend a whole week in Idaho for Christmas this year--it was so fun! A day or two after we arrived it started to snow, so Karly got her first "real" encounter with snow. She just stood there mostly. :)

But I can't say I blame her...when she tried to move, this happened:

But we finally got a smile once she was on sturdier ground. I have to say though, for not really wanting much to do with the snow, she sure had a fit whenever it was time to go inside! :)
Bella and Barclay sure loved it too!

Bella and Barclay were pretty much inseperable the whole time we were there. After the first day, and learning each others boundaries, they became good friends. They would wrestle and chase each other, and even nap near one another. And usually Karly wasn't too far away either...she loves her puppies!




No comments:
Post a Comment