Monday, April 07, 2008
About a boy...
Two boys!! That's right...Friday night we went back to the hospital for another ultrasound with Crissy, and Baby B was much more cooperative! Two boys! I'm a little shocked, Kelly is quite proud, and poor Karly has no idea what's coming. We decided she will be the diva-like ring leader and probably put the boys to work for her, so she'll be okay. Oh, and for those wondering that I haven't responded to (sorry), there is a seperation between the babies--they are in seperate sacks, so they are NOT identical. Two boys...I have to keep telling myself. And what will we name them?! We are too good at vetoing each others ideas, so any of your ideas are welcome if you won't get offended if we don't use them. :)



11 comments:
Congratualtions! I know I said it before, but boys are so fun. They are not as emotional as girls tend to be. And, they come with built in car and gun sounds. Good luck finding names. We had a hard time coming up with and agreeing on one name.
I remember saying you were going to have two boys. Am I good or what? Congratulations and good luck!
Two boys! Congrats! I am in favor of the names Caleb, Chandler, or Isaac. Aaron and I can never decide on boy's names. We have the girls names covered, but Aaron likes the name Bronco. Wait, is it a little boy or a horse? haha. Have fun deciding on names!
Congrats and good luck! You can always send one to me if you need to. As for names our vote is for Derrick A and Derrick B...
Two boys, how fun!! Wow, that is so exciting! Being a girl with two brothers, you are right, Karly is definitely in for it. :) You already know the names I like for boys. Kelly better not veto the one both you and I like!
Congratulations! Boys will be so much fun and a whole new experience! Love ya!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. As for names... we vote for Kyle and Lyle :)
How about Brock and Spencer;-)
How is the pregnancy going? It is definitely time for an update!
Dudes, I'm really glad I found your blog, but you seriously need to UPDATE IT! Put some of those cute pictures on here!!
My blog is lauren.blogcadia.com if you ever want to visit it.
Hey Kari--Have you had those babies yet? We need an update! :)
Post a Comment