Thursday, April 02, 2009

Our new addition

I couldn't forget to share the news...we've adopted a new boy!
Age: 2 years old
Weight: 60-ish pounds
Height: 3 feet?
Eyes: Golden brown
Hair: Blonde and curly
Favorite food: Pizza
Greatest fear: the vacuum, mom's camera, the stapler
Favorite past-time: back scratches
New best friends: Bella Rae and Karly! :)








This is Oliver Mosley! Mose for short--(you say it like Moses--only without the "s". For all you "Office" watchers out there, he's named after Dwight's cousin.) We are so happy to have him. He is a labradoodle we got for Kelly to have as a retrieving/hunting dog. But, sadly for Kell, I don't think a dog that is afraid of a stapler will do well around guns...but here's hopin' huh, babe?! Even if he won't retrieve for Kelly, we still love him and he totally fits in our crazy, little family. He is so sweet and good with the kids. He, Bella and Karly are best friends and spend a lot of time in Karly's room doing who knows what?! We feel so lucky--we got him for free and I didn't have to potty train him. Welcome home, Mose!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love that he is named after Dwight's cousin. Congrats on your new addition to your family! :)