Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I sure had a hard time picking which ones to buy and ended up with waaay too many. What am I going to do with eight million Halloween pictures? I don't know, but they sure are cute! Anyone want any--like I said, I have eight million.
















7 comments:

The Jensen Family said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I have the cutest family ever!!!!

Lianna said...

Your kids are DARLING!!!!
I am so glad we have blogs so we can see each others kids grow up!
I also cant believe your boys are already over a year old...boy that sure went by fast!!! :) (Okay for me anyways!)
love ya

Lindsey said...

You have the cutest family Kari and I miss talking to you so much!! Call me!

Ruthie said...

Those are SO CUTE! So you gotta tell me your secret, how did you get them all to smile and look at the camera at the same time? I can never get my kids to do that! :)

Michelle said...

So stinkin cute!

Lindsey said...

Um, it's been a year! I definitely think it is time for an update. :)

The Merricks said...

Update your blog!!!