Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Do we like "The Office" at our house?

Ummm...yeah! 'Nough said.

(Ok, but actually I do have to say that first: sorry this video is jittering--I was trying not to laugh at my baby's awesome dancing, and second: Karly does not wear the same shirt everyday. She just happens to be wearing the same pink polk-a-dot shirt everytime I film her...or am I the only one that noticed?) :)

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yeah Karly!!! She has great taste! I love your family!

The Merricks said...

Those are some sweet moves, she must have learned them from her mom! We are coming to see you!!! soon...

Lindsay said...

She has some pretty good moves! Is she dancing to Napoleon Dynamite???

Kari said...

No, it's not Napoleon...although Karly dances almost as cool--but it's the theme song to "The Office".

Lindsay said...

Can you tell I don't watch "The Office"? I thought you meant a you love a home office. You know me, always a little slow on the uptake. :)