Thursday, October 04, 2007

Word of the Day

CAPEESH?
Webster's New Millenium Dictionary of English states the definition as, "do you understand?" Quite fitting for a toddler learning to express herself, right?! Our only problem is that I think Karly thinks it means cup...oh well, it's still cute.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

She is so cute!!

Nicholas said...

Not to rain on your parade but "capeesh" actually comes from the italian word "capisci". It's pronounced similarly, but definitely does not mean "cup". :) Teach her to say "coppa" instead. That would be cool.

Kari said...

someone served their mission in italy!...show-off. :) i meant for her to say capeesh, though.

Kari said...

i'll work on "coppa" too! :)

Lindsey said...

I can watch this over and over, I love it!

Nicholas said...

What she really wanted to say was "Lasciammi stare, mama! Sto giocando con il computer" If you're nice, maybe she'll translate for you. :)