My poor baby...
Moving from Phoenix, we let her hair grow out longer than it had ever been. She looked so cute, but the mats began--and got worse and worse. So, after the New Year I took her in to get groomed. They informed me my options were to either shave her completely or spend a small fortune having them try to brush out the mats. Well, seeing how we don't have a small fortune to spend on dog grooming, I opted for the shaving and purchase of a sweater...yes, I have subjected my dog to wearing clothes. But, only for the greater good--and hey, I bought the cutest one at Target. :)

She still has her cute black eyelashes, though...and she's still my sweet Bella. :)





5 comments:
oh my goodness! that doesn't even look like the same dog! she looks super cute in her sweater, good pick!
Hey, with me being a dog groomer it happens all the time. It usually happens to people only one time, and then they learn to brush their dogs or excessively bring their dog to the groomer or just shave it two to three times a year. Oh, and in case you don't know who I am I'm Kelly's coolest cousin.
Ahh, she's still cute all shaved.
Poor Bella! I miss you Kari! Now that you're in Utah again, we should hang out. Remember when we played UNO that one time?
PS I tagged you, so check out my blog and see what's going on!
She definitely looks different, but I'm glad you dressed her up!! Kari...you must call me. My sisters dog chewed up my phone and broke my screen. Now I can't look up any phone numbers!! Jackson needs a friend and so do I!!!
Post a Comment