Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ba and Poppy's House

Karly, Bella and I all got to spend last week with my parents in Idaho. We sure missed Dad, but still had such a good time with Ba and Poppy. One day, Ba even hid easter eggs filled with candy. Boy, was that a great time! Our little stinker sure is smart. She found the eggs a lot faster and easier than we thought--which I guess worked out well once she figured out there was candy inside. This Easter has made me realize I'm kind of dreading this age at Halloween (ya know...the age where they could eat candy until it pops out their ears, and they don't take no for an answer). But, it really is fun to see her enjoying holidays and traditions more now that she's older--I still can't believe how old she is! Time sure flies!

You'll notice the tongue is out for concentration...


So happy!! Yay for "canny" (as Karly likes to call it)!

Karly got to dye some eggs too!

Her left hand was pretty blue for a day or two!

No comments: