Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter

The Easter Bunny came!

A new "My Little Pony" with bunny ears of its own.


Karly proceeded to march her bendable bunny around the kitchen while making a funny noise. I have no idea why...but it was very cute!


I tried to get some good pictures after church of Karly in her cute Easter outfit. But, it was really windy, and besides, who can think about taking pictures when there's a pizza cooking inside for lunch?!?

This is Karly's "oh come on, mom!" pose.



"Pizza!!!"


After naptime, we got to go to Erika's and have a nice Easter dinner with her family and Crissy and Alex. The cousins hid more eggs for Karly to find, we had such a good time! Of course, I forgot my camera so maybe I'll post pics from Erika another time.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I love Karly! She is the cutest thing ever. Her personality is so dang cute. Love the dress by the way.