Monday, October 20, 2008

2 months!

I have such sweet boys! I can't believe they are already 2 months old--time is flying by!
Deegan
weight: 11 lbs. 4 oz.
length: 22 in.



Deegan is my mover and shaker. He was the busy one in my belly and is still a little more "high strung" than Brody. He gives the best, big smiles and has big, bright eyes that are always looking around, taking in the world. I like to call him my piglet because he squeals when he cries.
Brody
weight: 13 lbs. 1 oz.
length: 23 1/2 in.



Brody is my "somewhat" mellow baby. He has the most expressive eyes--he's a little harder to get a smile out of, but his eyes light up and do a lot of the smiling for him. He has a distinctive cry that is preceeded with the biggest lip pout ever...sometimes I'm mean and will let him cry a second longer than necessary just to see the cute face he makes. :)

We love our boys!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I can't believe how big they are already! So cute!