Monday, October 20, 2008

Hee-Haws...

...or Yee-Haws as Karly calls it! Saturday was such a pretty day, we decided to have a special Karly day at Hee-Haws. Sissy and Alex took the boys for us so we could have some quality Dad, Mom, Karly time. We had a great day! They have an animal train ride, a 30 foot hay slide, a petting zoo, and hayrides that take you out to a pumpkin patch to pick your own pumpkin. Karly's favorite was the animal train ride through the corn. She also thought it was cool to pick and carry her own little pumpkin.









Thanks again to Sis and Al for taking the boys and giving us such a fun day!

3 comments:

Lianna said...

Kari-
You are wonder woman!! thanks so much for sending the link to your blog so I could look it up...I had forgotten the address and havent been able to look at it forever adn I am months behind!!! Congrats on your cute little boys! They are darling and I cant believe how fast your labor and delivery was. Nice work!
I cant even imagine how much you have been spending on formula nad diapers and wipes! :)Costco must be a regular stop.
I know you are crazy busy, but send me your new address and phone and all that if you get a second for my Christmas card list.
We are trying to get used to life here in Miami. Its crazy. We have a blog too. You may already have the link and looked at it, but anyways the link is www.jaredandlianna.blogspot.com
It was so fun to see you and your family. I love it!By the way, you look so awesome for having twins too!!!
Love ya girl!
Lianna

Lindsey said...

Oh what a fun day! I wish we lived by each other!

laura said...

Kari, I am so glad you have the internet again. I was a little worried. All of your babies are so cute. - Laura