LIFE WITH TWINS
Sometimes I say to myself...WHAT WAS GOD THINKING?
There are days when there is
not enough of me to go around
and the house is a mess
and there is 2 times the laundry
and 2 times the diapers
and 4 muddy feet
and 2 glasses of spilled milk....
But most days I just feel blessed
to have 4 little arms to hug me
and 4 big eyes to melt my heart.
I like double the kisses
and getting 2 special valentines on Valentine's Day.
You are so small and innocent
and I know you will grow up much too soon.
So let the house-work slide for a while.
I have an excuse.... I'm raising twins
and I'm truly blessed.
I wouldn't trade these moments
for diamonds and rubies.
I am doubly blessed...
for God gave me the honor of loving twins.
--author unknown



1 comment:
Seriously, your kids are the cutest! If you ever need a break, you know where you could send them! :)
Post a Comment