Monday, October 20, 2008

Blessing Day

October 12, 2008
Brody (left) and Deegan (right)...for those that can't tell yet. :)

Deegan

Brody


Kelly blessed our boys last week--it was such an awesome day! We are so lucky to have three such cute kids, and I'm so grateful to have an amazing husband that is able to bless our family with the Priesthood. Thank you to all our family that came and we missed you Darin and Shelly, Russ and Maria, and Brian!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I LOVE their blessing outfits!! That is such a cute idea.

Ruthie said...

Oh my goodness! Your little boys are SO adorable! Congratulations! You must be one busy lady now, but I'm sure you can handle it because you are such a great mom!

Oh yeah, in case I never sent it to you, here's our blog http://robandruthie.nebekers.org/

The Merricks said...

Those are some super handsome boys!