Monday, October 20, 2008

Karly Jo!


I thought I should do a post or two about Karly Jo. She is being such a trooper through such a big adjustment. We are ALL getting a lot less sleep and are therefore, ALL a little crabby...but Karly still brings so much joy and laughter into our home! I can't imagine life without her!
Some of our favorite recent Karly-isms:
"Are you kidding me?"
"I need ya, Boo"
"What's the big dea?"--it works for 'what's the big deal' and also 'what's the big idea'
"Hi handsome boys!"
"Mom! I need a new bum-ache!" (band-aid)
"Want to come in my kitchen?"

While riding in the car,
Karly: Mom, I got boogies!
Mom: uh-oh!
Karly: Mom, you need to pick 'em.

After it snowed last Sunday: Mom! Snow! Snow, Mommy! It's so cute! Our backyard is so cute! Ho-ho's coming?!? (meaning Santa)

Karly in her new "big girl" bed!


Karly is such a great big sister. She never tires of her brothers and is so patient in waiting for mom and dad's attention. She spends her days copying everything I do with her own babies--she is a cute, little mother.
We love you Karly Bug!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

She seriously cracks me up! Just reading the things she says makes me laugh.

Ruthie said...

Hilarious! She's so cute, and that's great that she's adjusting so well to being a big sis.