Oh my heck, they're here! I've been checking your blog off and on to see if they'd arrived or not. They are sooo stinkin cute! And I might add that you look GREAT for carrying twins! I hope you're adjusting to life with three kiddos okay- you deserve mother of the year award! But, a big CONGRATS on the little dudes and their bishop hair-do's!! Darling names for darling boys! P.S. Not to get to off subject, but what kind of dog do you have- it is the cutest thing ever:)
3 comments:
Oh my heck, they're here! I've been checking your blog off and on to see if they'd arrived or not. They are sooo stinkin cute! And I might add that you look GREAT for carrying twins! I hope you're adjusting to life with three kiddos okay- you deserve mother of the year award! But, a big CONGRATS on the little dudes and their bishop hair-do's!! Darling names for darling boys!
P.S. Not to get to off subject, but what kind of dog do you have- it is the cutest thing ever:)
Oh I just love them!!!!
Too stinkin' cute! Man are you getting any sleep?
Post a Comment