Thursday, November 13, 2008

More pics

Karly was her usual self....a little bit on the spastic side (in a good way, mind you). They would pose her and it would last for two pictures, and then she would start throwing her arms around or rolling around on the floor. These first two shots the photographer just kept shooting as Karly rolled around with the flower.













Little old men...

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Those turned out really cute Kari! Where is that studio?

The Jensen Family said...

Ok, I want either one that has them all in it or 3 of each of them haha...they seriously look so so cute!!!

Melissa said...

Good work getting them all there! Very cute. In my house, a trip to the photographers is always preceded by a tragic event - like a little girl getting into my makeup.

Kelsie said...

What a cute little family you have! The pics are so adorable! It's good to see that you are both still alive and kicking. Just wanted you to know that I've been thinking about you guys and I'm sorry I haven't made it up to see the twinners yet. Life is crazy right!?! Keep in touch.

summerk said...

Kari! They are soooo cute!! And I can see so much of you in all three of them! I still can't believe you are the mother of twins!! That is so awesome, and I'm sure you are such a great Mommy!!
I had fun catching up on your blog; your little Carly is such a cutie!

Brittany said...

I love the pictures! They are so darling! How is it having twins? It looks like you are handling it really well! Take care!

Lianna said...

okay Niel..
I know you are a busy mommy of three, but I really want to see some new pics of your kiddos!!! :)
Thanks fro your comments on my blog too! I was SO EXCITED to hear from you!!!!
Hope life is good!
I love ya!
P.s. I am flying up to SLC in June!!!

Lianna said...

Hey girl
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! I still think of you every March 31st!!!
Hope your day was good.
Post some new pics soon if you get the chance. I know you have nothing better to do....:)
Love ya
Lianna