Thursday, November 13, 2008

Portrait Innovations

I found Portrait Innovations when we lived in Phoenix and was so excited when one opened up here. If you want to get indoor professionals taken, I would highly recommend them....they usually do a good job and have some great deals.

Karly will be three in a few weeks! I can't believe it.




They couldn't get the boys to smile...they were tired. But, Deegan cooed a little bit and they caught this cute one.


Chubba-Bubba





Boy, was it a challenge to get three kids ready, there, and fed and happy! I couldn't have done it without my sister's help. Thank you, Sissy!!
Oh, and to family...these are the shots I ordered--so email or call me if you would like one (I have a bunch of sizes, too).

3 comments:

Ruthie said...

You have SUCH cute kids! Great pictures!

The Merricks said...

How adorable! They look great Kari!

Lindsey said...

Cute kids! I love all of the pictures. We will have to have a baby meeting session soon!